Sunday, November 2, 2014

New projects

So here’s the deal: I’ve been AWOL (absent without leave) for … a while. This has not been without cause and purpose though! I have been brainstorming and getting input on the overall direction and tone of my writing. While some of you lovely readers liked it when I weighed in on heavy-hitting topics, others enjoyed the lighter tone of my general musings. The real question though, if I want to maintain a flow and continuity in my blog is: what do I like to write about?


The feedback that I’ve gotten has lead me to a conclusion: I’ll be re-categorizing the old posts … cleaning house a bit, I guess you could say. After that is completed, I’ll be beginning a new project: The Stories of Strangers.


Intrigued? I hope so. Stick around, and you’ll soon learn what it’s all about. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment